To have a project and to achieve it are two different things.
Before starting by yourself alone or with some associates, it is a necessary prerequisite to take the time to analyse so that your project will be prepared.
Here are a few advices to start the beginning of your dream so that you will ensure that is won’t become your worst nightmare.
1. To accurately specify your professional project
2. To scrutinize your deep motivation
3. To question your own competency and your « limits » so as to develop « your possibilities » and to get ride of « your brakes and limited beliefs »
4. To measure the consequences of the day to day life
5. To define a professional aim achievable
6. To take the time of building awareness and to brin git next to your goal
7. To define your supply and your strategy of development (planning), growth, provisional..) linked whith your goal and facing a need/demand of the market
8. To define the legal status of the compagny which fit your project and your target
9. To build a clear offer and a sales pitch
10. To define the secondary aims linked with the main target and your strategy of development
11.To define the necessary tasks to achieve to reach the secundary targets
12. To take the time for facing the unexpected and the potential emergencies (as there will always be some)
13. To discipline yourself to master your work schedule with the right tools
14. The network, the network, the NETWORK !
15. To take time for listening to your environment
16. To take care of your physical as well as mental health (leisure, breaks, to put distance so as to have a better view over your secundary targets, your strategy, your supply…) Those breaks are unavoidable for your project…)
17. Iron will to reach goal
18. Key for success is
19. Start your day with a positive thought
20. To proceed from project to realisation
« Limits are the one’s that you set up yourself, boraden the scope of possibilities » Akô
Associées & Kô Consulting